360° Panoramic Image Viewer – Responsive
360° Panoramic Viewer takes static panorama photography & images and uses WordPress to add hotspots and scrolling for an ultra realistic viewing experience.
To bring life to your static panorama photographs, our 360° Panoramic Viewer plugin is the answer you have been looking for. Manipulating your original photography so that your end user has the most immersive user experience possible, our plugin allows you to give users a full 360° right and left rotation and provides extra functionality enabling hotspots via linking a <map> element to the image without any extra configuration required.
Right out of the box, 360° Panoramic Viewer doesn’t require any coding knowledge to get up and running, because we provide a shorcode generator in the TinyMCE editor toolbar that makes your experience a breeze. For the more advanced features some HTML, JS and CSS knowledge is required – however I am also here to help!
Your purchase not only provides you with this amazing plugin, but you also have access to outstanding support for any technical issues you may encounter.
Full comprehensive documentation is also included with clear examples and easy to follow step by step instructions to get you up and running with minimal effort or experience.
You can add a 360° Panoramic Viewer on any page, post, widget, custom shortcode-based plugin section and have multiple instances on a specific page with no problem. It also works well with a lightbox solution like Responsive Lightbox (not included) so that your hotspots can be zoomed in for a more realistic effect. Simple!
Of course 360° Panoramic Viewer is fully responsive and optimized for use on all of today’s modern devices including smartphones, tablets, desktop and laptop so that no matter what devices are used the user always has an awesome experience.
Check out the full feature list below!
- supports flat panoramic images (not spherical or other more complex ones)
- mobile/touchpad support
- can be used in a responsive design
- takes width of container (height must be set if used in fixed size version)
- auto-scroll with sliding controls
- 180/360 degree visibility
- shortcode generator built-in the TinyMCE WordPress editor
- ability to add hotspots via a map tag and integrate them with a lightbox plugin
- supports multi-site configuration
- localization ready (included .pot file)
- highly optimized + documentation
Sales Page:Click Here